See all installments in this series.
As always, enjoy!
- “Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry.” – Paranoid by Black Sabbath. (Video and lyrics.)
- “Ooh Superman where are you now / When everything’s gone wrong somehow / The men of steel, the men of power / Are losing control by the hour.” – Land of Confusion by Genesis. (Video and lyrics.)
- “If, when, why, what? / How much have you got?” – West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys. (Video and lyrics.)
- “I took my hands off the wheel….” – Should’ve Known Better by Richard Marx. (Video and lyrics.)
- “And when you’ve taken down your guard / If I could change your mind / I’d really love to break your heart.” Shout – by Tears for Fears. (Video and lyrics.)