See all installments.
As always, enjoy!
- “And Harry doesn’t mind / if he doesn’t make the scene. / He’s got a daytime job / he’s doin’ all right.” Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits. (Video and lyrics.)
- “Let’s get together / before we get much older.” – Baba O’Riely by The Who. (Video and lyrics.)
- “I got a woman stay drunk all the time.” – Hey Hey What Can I Say by Led Zeppelin. (Video and lyrics.)
- “Talking about someone said, someone said something about, /
something else someone might have said about her.” – Her Town Too by James Taylor. (Video and lyrics.)
- “But let’s get to the point, let’s roll another joint.” – You Don’t Know How It Feels by Tom Petty. (Video and lyrics.)
- “Rulers make bad lovers. / You better put your kingdom up for sale.” – Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac. (Video and lyrics.)