I didn’t write as much as I wanted (and there are about 11 drafts sitting in the shadows just waiting to be dusted off & fleshed out).
I’d like to thank those of you who have followed my blog and “Liked” one or more posts. I really get a thrill when I see that “So-and-So liked your post…”. Very gratifying.
Thank you all. Herewith are all my posts from 2011 beginning with the oldest. I hope you’ll read some that you might have missed this year. Heck, maybe you’ll even re-read your favorites.
- Expiring Soon
- Why I’m Walking in the MS Walk This Year
- Tripping Over the “Bits and Bytes” of Internet History
- The Downside of Creativity
- Falling in Love With a Furry Friend (Can It Happen to You, Too?)
- Help Me Name My Cat
- The Name of the Cat Is “Grace”
- How Do They Do That???!!
- Putting Some Oxygen Back in the Debate
- When Nice Things Aren’t Anymore
- Help Me Mark MS Awareness Week
- Day 2, MS Awareness Week: Info About MS
- Day 3, MS Awareness Week: Blogs and More
- Day 4, MS Awareness Week: Ways To Help
- Day 5, MS Awareness Week: Walking the Walk
- So, How Is Grace Doing?
- The Naked and the Dread
- Live-Tweeting From Afar – A New Experience
- Fraying Attention
- Archie, Veronica, and WAIS, Oh My!
- Jobs? What Jobs?
- Meeting New People, Learning New Things
- Too Much News (& Why Should I Care?)
- Another Race to the Bottom? or, “The Camel’s Nose…”
- The Times (& the Pictures) Are Changing
- Let’s Not Become Stupid Again
- Ending My Relationship With a Smartphone
Thank you to all my readers. I hope I continue to capture your attention in 2012. Let’s continue the journey together.